Leave in Conditioner treatment
Every lady accept for Santi has curly hair in our office and lets be honest taking care of curly hair can be such a mission, so I started my search for a great treatment / leave in conditioner for dry curly hair.
Chantall and I have 2c and 3a (see at the bottom the different types of curls chart) )type of curls. We found using this as a treatment worked so well for getting rid of all that fizziness, but do make sure to rinse your hair very well afterword’s to minimize the oiliness. Spiwe and Evaliha also used this on their hair (3c-4c curl) and it worked very nice as a leave in conditioner, nourishing the hair and keeping the frizz to a minimum.
This recipe makes 250g .
150g Mango Butter
25g Shea Butter
13g Coconut oil
13g Sweet Almond oil
13g Jojoba oil / Organic Jojoba oil
13g Castor oil / Organic Castor oil
- In your double boiler melt your Mango butter, Shea butter and Coconut Oil.
- One’s your butters is melted put it in the fridge until it’s a semi-solid consistency.
- Start whipping the butters with your electric beater until it’s nice and fluffy.
- Add the Sweet Almond oil, Jojoba oil and Castor oil and continue whipping.
- Transfer the mixture into your container and enjoy all the goodness on your hair.
Tip: Make sure to scrape the sides of your bowl every now and then to make sure everything gets whipped nicely together.
YOUR CURL TYPE: